Aruba Sales Certification – 24th September
After completing this course, HPE channel partners will be able to describe, position and recommend Aruba Mobile First wired and wireless networking solutions.
The course content includes:
- Understanding the opportunity with Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
- Positioning Aruba for:
- Mobile First wired and wireless infrastructure solutions
- Mobile First Platform and Technology Ecosystem
- BYOD and Internet of Things (IoT) solutions
- Location-based services
- Wired and wireless SMB solutions
- Differentiating Aruba Mobile First solutions for the Digital Workplace
Ideal candidate for this course
HPE channel partners and HPE sales professionals who sell Aruba networking solutions.
- Understand the Opportunity with Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
- Understand the Aruba Mobile First Opportunity in the Digital Workplace
- Position Aruba Mobile First Infrastructure Solutions for the Digital Workplace
- Position Aruba Mobile First Platform and Technology Ecosystem for the Digital Workplace
- Differentiate Aruba Digital Workplace Solutions
- Know Aruba Solutions for BYOD and IoT Security
- Know Aruba Solutions for Location-based Services
- Know Aruba Solutions for SMBs
This course teaches participants to:
- Understand the Aruba Mobile First network and key strategic areas
- Explain the customer needs for mobility solutions and IT edge switching in the digital workplace
- Describe the business value and features of Aruba Mobile First products and solutions
- Differentiate Aruba solutions from the competitors
*Funded by Westcoast
Attendees are required to bring a laptop/Learner ID and Pearson Vue login.
Full details of the course can be found HERE
Westcoast Distribution Centre
Register your account
You do not seem to have an account.
You cannot collect the rewards for prizes, please create your own account.